Cecil and Larter Approved Used Cars are approved to the highest standards. They are put through a thorough 102-point quality check and have at least 6 months MOT cover.
The cars are delivered with a 3 month warranty, underwritten by Automotion, which covers the majority of mechanical and electrical items. An extended warranty is also available. You will also receive 3 months AA roadside assistance.
Why not extend your warranty with a Gold Automation warranty? Cover level and typical repair costs for cars less than 10 years old and 100,000 miles at point of warranty sale are shown below.
Vehicle age and mileage eligibility
Automotion has three levels of cover. Eligibility is determined by the age and mileage of the vehicle at point of sale, with unlimited mileage thereafter. Choose a claim limit which best suits your needs.
|Vehicle age||0 - 10 years|
|Vehicle mileage||0 - 100,000 miles|
|Type of cover||All Mechanical & Electrical Cover|
|Individual Claim Limit|
|Vehicle Purchase Price||Optional|
Total aggregate claim limit for all warranties is the vehicle purchase price.
- Failure due to wear and tear on all covered parts, up to 70,000 miles
- Engine (£3800), turbo (£1450), cylinder head (£1600), flywheel (£980), pistons & rings (short engine) (£2700)
- Gerbox - manual (£2500) & automatic (£3000), internal gears (£1600), selector forks (£1500)
- Fuel System - injectors (£350), fuel pump (£280), throttle body (£300)
- Suspension - wheel bearing (£250), drive shafts (£500), wishbones (£300), coil spring (£265)